On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness is the first book in the Wingfeather Saga. It was published March 18, 2008 by WaterBroook Press, part of Random House. It is about Janner Igiby, Kalmar (Tink) Igiby, Leeli Igiby and their dog, Nugget, in escape from the Fangs.
Andrew Peterson spins a riveting tale-for-all-ages, following Janner, Tink, and Leeli Igiby and their trusty dog, Nugget, in escape from the vicious Fangs of Dang who seek the lost jewels of Anniera. Quirky characters and their world of wonders—from the edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness to the deadly Glipwood Forest and beyond—set the stage for this epic adventure that includes.....
- Original Songs and Silly Poems
- An Ex-Pirate Grandfather
- Toothy Cows & Real Sea Dragons
- Tours of Anklejelly Manor & Peet the Sock Man's Tree House
- Suspenseful Legend & Fascinating Lore
- Genuine Recipes for Maggotloaf
- Authentic Hand-Drawn Maps
|Warning! This article contains spoilers.|
Janner, Tink (Kalmar), and Leeli are three seemingly ordinary children that live in Glipwood Township.
Please add more. I just started.